Welcome to the HornSports Forum

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our Texas Longhorns message board community.

SignUp Now!

Ringing the carillon - NEW feature

excellent-work-badge.jpg

thanks kylie!​

 
Great stuff! I was wondering how the student body felt about the upcoming season. I can't for the life of me understand how a student at Texas can't be somewhat excited about the historic change taking place after four straight years of mediocrity.

 
Great stuff! I was wondering how the student body felt about the upcoming season. I can't for the life of me understand how a student at Texas can't be somewhat excited about the historic change taking place after four straight years of mediocrity.
My memory lasts longer than four years, even at my age.  :P

 
Great article and looking forward to these.  I had to go back and look at who the President was when I started at UT (couldn't remember if it was Livingston or Berdahl).

 
Back
Top Bottom