Election Day Thread

the entertainment/shock value would be priceless if trump wins.  however, i can't vote for someone who uses grade school bullying to rally his troops.  i'm not voting for a bully.  i'm voting for a president.  and this behavior is not something i want in a president.

http://www.snopes.com/2016/07/28/donald-trump-criticized-for-mocking-disabled-reporter/

A political thread on hornsports is probably ill advised in the first place. 

Eisenhower was a bully. Patton was a bully. History is dotted with bullies who were some of the greatest men we've known.

Otherwise, the other candidate is a compulsive lying criminal with a penchant for using her taxpayer-funded position to benefit herself and husband financially.

So yeah, give me the bully. There is hope in the unknown, at least.

It's hilarious how people speak evil of Trump, but dismiss her responsibility for the 4 U.S. deaths in Libya, travel gate, white water, bullying of Bill's sex victims, theft of White House and State Department furnishings, giving our uranium to Russia, paying for her daughters wedding out of Clinton Foundation funds, pocketing money from her foundation meant for Haiti, hateful treatment of Secret Service agents, lying about coming under gunfire while exiting her plane on an overseas trip, letting her house cleaner handle confidential documents, and the many other lies too many to mention. I'm much more bothered by what she has done than I am bothered by mean things Trump said. 

Sirhorns is right. This thread might not be a good idea. 

And, I probably shouldn't say this, but he was right about everything else he said as well.
I don't see a problem  as long as it is kept on this thread, after all it is a special day. This too shall pass.

zeum0.jpg

This is all about the better-looking first-lady. Melania gets my vote.  Bill sitting around the White House in his underwear all day is not very appealing. We are bamboozled with either candidate so let's focus on Texas football and tell politics to piss off.

080106eldiablo.jpg

A political thread on hornsports is probably ill advised in the first place. 

Eisenhower was a bully. Patton was a bully. History is dotted with bullies who were some of the greatest men we've known.

Otherwise, the other candidate is a compulsive lying criminal with a penchant for using her taxpayer-funded position to benefit herself and husband financially.

So yeah, give me the bully. There is hope in the unknown, at least.
pam bondi says hi.

Sirhorns is right. This thread might not be a good idea.

And, I probably shouldn't say this, but he was right about everything else he said as well.
Great, SHA's head just grew infinitely. Let's be careful how much praise we put on our esteemed HS members, they might get bigger egos!

Four dead patriots in Benghazi want to know who pam bondi even is.
similar to other soldiers, i.e. wmd war, their watch is over.  so assuming their souls went to soldier heaven, they can get that information from wmd soldiers.

oh wait, you're being sarcastic....yeah me too.