Election Day Thread

lakeman74

HORNSPORTS PREMIUM
Oct 28, 2011
I will be drinking most of the day in an effort to pass out before I learn of which lackluster individual will run our country for the next 4 years.

I voted Vader.

— Twitter API (@twitterapi) November 7, 2011

Reactions: tinman and oldhorn2
A woman on Fox this morning was asked today who she voted for. She answered "Hillary" She was then asked what her major concern in the election was and she said "obama care was unaffordible and she said she might not be able to afford healthcare ". ...............so she votes for the idiots who started up this crap in the first place?.....go figure. 

The wife and I voted last week. I probably won't win but I put my name in the hat just in case.  :D

Should be an interesting finale.  I am pretty happy that I'll be on an airplane tonight versus watching election results on the TV.  :)

If Clinton wins I will be utterly drunk for the next 4 years.

Afterall she wants to bring the nation together while spewing out racism, sexism, discrimination at every opportunity.  The irony is priceless

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: dillohorn
This thread has taken the same intellectual tone as the candidates 😉
No, the intellectual tone of this thread is still way above either candidate. Seriously!

I'm 65 years old and these two are without a doubt absolutely the two worst candidates I have ever seen on the presidential ballot. And that's being kind to both.

Last edited by a moderator: