Welcome to the HornSports Forum

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our Texas Longhorns message board community.

SignUp Now!

Thinking of going to a game next year

Mitch Lovell

Under Contract
Joined
Oct 2, 2012
Messages
401
Well if you haven't seen any of my posts I'm a huge texas fan sr in HS in north dakota but probably moving to arkansas with my dad after school (he's a big Arkie fan so hopefully tomorrow things go well haha) visited austin in the summer so anyways looking at going to my first game at DKR next year what would be a game you suggest going to

 
Well if you haven't seen any of my posts I'm a huge texas fan sr in HS in north dakota but probably moving to arkansas with my dad after school (he's a big Arkie fan so hopefully tomorrow things go well haha) visited austin in the summer so anyways looking at going to my first game at DKR next year what would be a game you suggest going to

Go to the one you can get tickets to. lol

I have a contact who I normally trade some landscaping for some tickets each year. I'd be happy to donate one to you if he's agreeable to doing it again this year. I didn't do it this season as my son played ball on Saturdays. I haven't talked to him in a while so I'll need to make sure we're still doing that.

 
Mitch, just let me know which game youre interested in. What you're in tested in studying. How long you'll be in Austin. I'll hook ya up.

Do It As soon as you know. Also any help you may need in making arrangements.

Yes, this is a serious offer, just let me know.

 
Tthanks for posting Mitch - pleased to hear you are a big fan of the Horns and that you may be moving much closer to the area. 

You should take up the kind offers of tickets / accommodations from our generous posters noted above.  If you can, you should also allow time to really explore the campus by yourself if you prefer or if you can, with someone that knows the campus and can give you a little history.  You can get a tour of the Clock Tower but it has to be set up in advance as there a limited tickets available each day, etc.  Also if you have time you should plan to visit the Texas State Capitol that is close by.  There are lot's of things to see and do in Austin - these are only 2 suggestions.

In the meantime, please share how you became a Longhorn fan way up there in the frozen tundra of ND.

Hook 'Em!

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Well I guess I didn't make it clear that I'm not going to school at UT not smart enough haha but I started liking them in 05 as a young kid then just kinda stuck with them really got into them with colt earl and the boys just something about the longhorns that stuck with me

 
Well I guess I didn't make it clear that I'm not going to school at UT not smart enough haha but I started liking them in 05 as a young kid then just kinda stuck with them really got into them with colt earl and the boys just something about the longhorns that stuck with me
Have you applied to Texas? What are you wanting to study?

 
Yeah I'll talk to him when I decide more but thanks so much to everyone I love this site and Hookem

 
Back
Top Bottom