By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our Texas Longhorns message board community.
SignUp Now!You hear announcers talk about the “It†factor, and it’s a horrible cliché, but you can’t deny that Colt McCoy has it. Colt McCoy is it. He waited his turn until someone said “Next man up!†and now he’s proving he belongs in that huddle full-time.
It’s a beautiful thing. It’s even more impressive when you look at his peers Monday night. RG3’s the runner who will wow you in workouts and then pull up lame when it’s time to race. Tony Romo is the hundred-million-dollar man who’s always a dollar short in crunch time. Colt? He’s just the winner.
http://grantland.com/the-triangle/hotsportstakes-its-heart-vs-hype-and-colt-mccoy-is-winning/
ha. Washington is paying him $730K this year primarily to hold a clipboard.Colt has attained Aggie status and is dead to me.
Go Cowboys
Agreed 100%.I love my Cowboys, but I was not upset with that loss. I tried to be, but just couldn't. I love you see Colt showing what he can do. Hey maybe the Texans will pick him up in the off-season. I can dream, right?
Rhetorical question right? Hate to lose you to the ags.You can't be a Cowboys fan and not get upset by the loss. Not and retain fan status. Colt is a Longhorn, so what. Washington has 3-4 Longhorns as do a lot of teams. Why is he any different than them? I don't hate him but I won't show him love either. These are rules of fandom. If you don't follow the rules, fine but don't talk bullshit about being a fan.
My sister went to aTm. Should I be an aggie fan?
I don't.Rhetorical question right? Hate to lose you to the ags.