2024 Baseball Season Thread

I can't tell if this is a joke. If so, it's a good one.

If not joking, I gotta let you know that Pierce took over the pitching coach duties this year.
It was a joke. I know he's the pitching coach. I'm not so good with emojis so I didn't add a wink. He's had two staff makeovers in the last two years. We appear to have gotten worse.

• Haha
Reactions: BWilk55
It was a joke. I know he's the pitching coach. I'm not so good with emojis so I didn't add a wink. He's had two staff makeovers in the last two years. We appear to have gotten worse.

All the turnovers make me think Pierce doesn’t play well with others.

The aggy I work with has said the rumor mill in collie station has Texas snooping around Schlossnagel.
CDC worked with him for eight years. CDC didn’t hire Pierce. All of our programs except for volleyball were in the doldrums when we hired Pierce. I’m sure we reached out to Schlossnagle but it wasn’t a real compelling place to be. But since CDC was hired all our programs are pretty good. And it is Austin v collie station.

I think this is just aggy spreading misinformation so when he doesn’t go to Texas they can brag about him staying.
Agreed, and we ran into this issue when we hired Pierce. I believe approximately 6 other coaches turned us down and used us as leverage to get a big raise. He was definitely not in our top 5 options.

CDC has hit on his other coaching hires and won't allow that to happen in the open. A coach may turn us down, but that will happen in the back end without us knowing about it. If Pierce is let go, a new coach will arrive quickly.

Reactions: Sirhornsalot
This baseball team is so frustrating.

One of these is Tuesday/Friday and the other is Saturday/Sunday.....I'll let you guys figure out which is which

il_fullxfull.1346776686_d1dl.jpg

6@1/3 innings for LBJ giving up 3 hits and 1 run. Not sure what has been going on with him, but if he can come around it would really help this team.

Reactions: Coot
Texas wins 2~1 and wins series versus TCU. 11~7 in conference trailing ou by 3 games, travel to Norman on Friday.

Reactions: Coot
Texas wins 2~1 and wins series versus TCU. 11~7 in conference trailing ou by 3 games, travel to Norman on Friday.
TCU has not been a good team this season, but nice to see the pitching give up only 1 run over the last two games. Can that keep that up consistently?

• #HookEm
Reactions: tejasrulz