Sirhornsalot
**The Official Horn Sports Landscaper and Landscap
- Joined
- Nov 6, 2013
- Messages
- 34,795
By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our Texas Longhorns message board community.
SignUp Now!
Hornsports trivia question . . . What Texas Longhorn hit OU RB Marcus Dupree so hard that Dupree exited the game and later quit football?
Who is R. P.?
I want sure if I was to provide complete answer. He lowered the boom on him. Marcus wasn't sure where he was.
There's a great 30 for 30 about this. If I'm not mistaken, on that show, Fred Akers credited Mike January with the hit that knocked Marcus out of the game??You are correct, sir. Richard Peavy. I wish I had the highlight clip
There's a great 30 for 30 about this. If I'm not mistaken, on that show, Fred Akers credited Mike January with the hit that knocked Marcus out of the game??
Hornsports trivia question . . . What Texas Longhorn hit OU RB Marcus Dupree so hard that Dupree exited the game and later quit football?
Sucks. I've been waiting all season to see a Simmons, Terry, Jackson pass rush. Stupid turf toe.
Yes... I wasn't disputing that it was Peavey... I was disputing what Fred Akers said on the 30 for 30.The clip is right above your post. Looks like Peavey to me. His helmet was knocked off too.