Welcome to the HornSports Forum

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our Texas Longhorns message board community.

SignUp Now!

High School Football thread

Anyone use DCTX football app? Mine got auto updated.
Yes, mine too. In addition to wanting more money or should I say, attempting to extort money from the subscribers, the app doesn't work. Then there is a message within the app that states if you are having problems signing on, finding teams you follow, etc, contact them at an email address for tech support - along with request of providing screenshots of subscribers' issues. The term cluster something is the only way I can describe it, but to keep things in a family setting I will say, ""What a joke!"
 
Yes, mine too. In addition to wanting more money or should I say, attempting to extort money from the subscribers, the app doesn't work. Then there is a message within the app that states if you are having problems signing on, finding teams you follow, etc, contact them at an email address for tech support - along with request of providing screenshots of subscribers' issues. The term cluster something is the only way I can describe it, but to keep things in a family setting I will say, ""What a joke!"
They fixed something that wasn't broke. Dumbasses! They are going to lose a lot of subscribers.
 
They fixed something that wasn't broke. Dumbasses! They are going to lose a lot of subscribers.
They just sent an email attempting to explain what happened. They try to spin the issue with half-heartedly saying the upgrade wasn't ready, but wanted to give it's customers a better experience. The president, in his email, admitted the upgrade wasn't ready. What they were trying to do with the rushed app upgrade is to charge more money. That backfired. Now they are graveling while admitting it will take some time to fix their app. Absolutely pitiful.
 
They just sent an email attempting to explain what happened. They try to spin the issue with half-heartedly saying the upgrade wasn't ready, but wanted to give it's customers a better experience. The president, in his email, admitted the upgrade wasn't ready. What they were trying to do with the rushed app upgrade is to charge more money. That backfired. Now they are graveling while admitting it will take some time to fix their app. Absolutely pitiful.
The original scoreboard was perfect. Why? Why? Why?
This is what progressive thought gets you.
 
The original scoreboard was perfect. Why? Why? Why?
This is what progressive thought gets you.
Greed. The service I had, followed teams, now will cost if there are more than one team. I think $6.95 per month. Then for other services that had been previously received for free or what I was already paying would cost extra as an upgrade or a new subscription service. The new app was all about generating new revenue. I have no problem with a company looking for new revenue threads. It was the attempt in the middle of the season and the (failed) plan to basically attempt to extort fans of paying a lot more for the same service without any notice or explanation to fans (subscribers). To me what is sad is tarnishing the name of Dave Campbell. I loved the original magazine and what Dave Campbell did for Texas high school football.
 
Back
Top Bottom