Welcome to the HornSports Forum

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our Texas Longhorns message board community.

SignUp Now!

GAME WEEK – Texas vs ou!

The only team that can beat Texas is this game is Texas. OU is not a good team and their QB is on the verge of being replaced.
Texas better come with a proper amount of respect for OU and think of this team as a formidable opponent. I remember Texas beating OU when they absolutely had zero reason to even be in the game with them. Rivalry games are a different animal.
 
Texas better come with a proper amount of respect for OU and think of this team as a formidable opponent. I remember Texas beating OU when they absolutely had zero reason to even be in the game with them. Rivalry games are a different animal.
This is so true. If Charlie Strong and Case McCoy can pull a couple of wins out their collective asses, that shows absolutely anything can happen.
 
Texas better come with a proper amount of respect for OU and think of this team as a formidable opponent. I remember Texas beating OU when they absolutely had zero reason to even be in the game with them. Rivalry games are a different animal.
The land thieves will be wounded animals this weekend. Just remember what happened in Gainesville last year. Florida was another wounded animal.
 

I'm not going to dispute that 0uSux secondary isn't any good, but have you seen who they played. 2 patsies, Michigan with an underwhelming Underwood and Georgia. Now granted Stockton didn't have a great game but he didn't have to.

With that said, what I've seen is that Texas' receivers have a hard time separating from man coverage. It's that or Manning isn't seeing the open man. So this will be a good test to see just how good the 0uSux secondary is.
 
Back
Top Bottom