By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our Texas Longhorns message board community.
SignUp Now!It's not at all, lol. Look at the evidence.The last sentence is nothing more than hyperbole.
I'm not one of those that kept saying that phrase.Dillo, I love you my Longhorn brother, but just stop the "are we back" sh!t
Missouri looking stronger every week.ole Miss, LSU look like losses. Missouri maybe. A&M maybe if they improve.
This Texas team gets its ass handed by Georgia again. Our defense has been upgraded but our offense still blows. No QB development. I feel bad for Arch. Spent a shitload on RBs and can’t run.
Special teams and OL continue to be lackluster and the bad OL year in and out will not let us win a championship
I hear you, but Florida and ATM are continuing to look weaker and weaker. No doubt Missouri has a good team and they will be tough in their place, but the night game in Baton Rouge scares the hell out of me more.Missouri looking stronger every week.
He is correct.I generally hate every sports colonists at the AAS, but i can't argue with that
I expect a disastrous outcome for the remaining 7 games as this QB led mediocre offense struggles against any D that has a pulse.I hear you, but Florida and ATM are continuing to look weaker and weaker. No doubt Missouri has a good team and they will be tough in their place, but the night game in Baton Rouge scares the hell out of me more.
I do not disagree. That last interception should be an eye opener. I saw it, you saw it, everyone saw OK loading the right side for pressure. Arch didn't see it and neither did Robertson to adjust line protection and the result was an INT.I expect a disastrous outcome for the remaining 7 games as this QB led mediocre offense struggles against any D that has a pulse.