Welcome to the HornSports Forum

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our Texas Longhorns message board community.

SignUp Now!

Common Man Predictions – Week 5

Development of Russell is amazing. I’m jealous of their QB development. Of course next week is the big test.
 
Here's what I don't get. Among the list of games this weekend was Notre Dame vs North Carolina.

North Carolina is not very good. Notre Dame is ranked #3 in the country.

But there's ESPN including this game in their top 10 games of the week. They hyped the game up via commercial promos. Suddenly, North Carolina is a difference maker in the NCAA. This was a big time match up.

Notre Dame won 36-28 or some such. I'm only left thinking, maybe Notre Dame isn't all that. No way that game should have been that close. ND did not cover.
 
Anyone see the Colorado St defensive coordinator leave the sideline & team mid game? Hc relieved him of play calling duties so he quit mid game
 
Back
Top Bottom