Welcome to the HornSports Forum

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our Texas Longhorns message board community.

SignUp Now!

Let us all get behind Colt McCoy tonite

I love my Cowboys, but I was not upset with that loss. I tried to be, but just couldn't. I love you see Colt showing what he can do. Hey maybe the Texans will pick him up in the off-season. I can dream, right?

 
B1Br7iSCEAENcPB.jpg


 
I love my Cowboys, but I was not upset with that loss. I tried to be, but just couldn't. I love you see Colt showing what he can do. Hey maybe the Texans will pick him up in the off-season. I can dream, right?
Same. If it had to happen against anyone, I'm glad it was Colt. Also, I didn't expect Dallas to be sitting at 6-2 this week before the season started so it's hard to get that upset. 

 
I love my Cowboys, but I was not upset with that loss. I tried to be, but just couldn't. I love you see Colt showing what he can do. Hey maybe the Texans will pick him up in the off-season. I can dream, right?
my dream too. he's better than fitzpatrick already.

 
Does anybody remember the name of the Wake Forest LB who the Cowboys drafted in the 3rd Rd instead of Keenan Robinson?

Thanks, Jerry

 
So Colt has proven he owns JerryWorld. Now he needs to plan on stringing week end week out wins in NRG. :-)

 
Back
Top Bottom