**Running College Football Updates Thread**

Man, you gotta think a call will be made to Lane Kiffin. Jobs his if he wants it. Him and Sark wouldn’t surprise me. Texas will pay up though if that was to happen

Saban is going to have a big say in who replaces him.... Sark is on that short list

and after what happened this year Sark may be the list

It's an interesting question that we will find out fairly soon. Maybe it's my burnt orange sunglasses, but I think Texas is a better job. We have more available financial resources and a better home turf for recruiting. If he stays at Texas he gets all of the credit. If he goes to Bama, then he will be in Saben's shadow, and that legacy would take longer to cement.

It's interesting that the above tweet doesn't mention Sark as a candidate., hopefully that's based on something.

Reactions: Coot
If I'm Sark, it would be hard for me to leave something I've invested so much of myself into in order to start over with the big Saban cloud hanging over his head.

He's finally got things like he wants them here. We have more money. Am I missing something?

Jimbo Fisher -- $0.00
Bowing Down Waynes World GIF

• Laugh+
Reactions: lshorn79
If I'm Sark, it would be hard for me to leave something I've invested so much of myself into in order to start over with the big Saban cloud hanging over his head.
He's finally got things like he wants them here. We have more money. Am I missing something?
Could be you’re missing something. Depends on Sark’s relationship with Saban. If Saban called, I expect Sark would answer. If he answers, it depends on Saban’s relationship with Bama and Sark. And Sark’s thoughts on Bama. If Sark is Saban’s hand picked successor and Saban makes the call. It would be a tough decision. I don’t envy CDC.