McPhaul - Pin a Mod only update thread

Mrkmoore

Banned
Nov 8, 2013
Please consider this so that we do not have to dig through threads to get the latest update from you. Thank you

That's funny! I just sent him a PM asking for a staff only comment thread for coaching updates. Didn't want to post it because I thought I would get blasted. The information is flowing fast today, step away for 30 minutes and you don't have clue as to what is going on.

lousy idea. much more entertaining responses from the masses :cool:
Agreed. Isn't that another purpose of a message board? Interaction.

I just saw IT do this today. Not as great as it seems because they've only posted 6 times since this morning. Right now we're like crackheads for info.

Let me share my philosophy on pinning. I have friends tell to pin this post and pin that post all the time. It got to the point that everyone believed their post should be pinned.

My philosophy is that if the post is good enough, the people will keep it up top. If it is not, it will go down.

Let me share my philosophy on pinning. I have friends tell to pin this post and pin that post all the time. It got to the point that everyone believed their post should be pinned.
My philosophy is that if the post is good enough, the people will keep it up top. If it is not, it will go down.

exactly the post people want to talk on stay on the top, until the conversation runs out.