*****GAME THREAD: TEXAS LONGHORNS VS. TCU HORNED FROGS*****

HornSports Staff

HornSports.com
Oct 20, 2013
gtgdbtxtulsa.jpg

The Texas Longhorns (2-1, 0-0) and the TCU Horned Frogs (2-1, 0-0) will open Big 12 play for both schools on Saturday at Darrell K. Royal – Texas Memorial Stadium in Austin.  The Longhorns are coming off an upset win over a ranked USC Trojan team, while the Horned Frogs look to get back on-track after losing to 4th-ranked Ohio State last Saturday in Arlington, Texas.  TCU has the Longhorns’ number and owns a 4-game win streak against the program.

What:  Texas Longhorns (2-1, 0-0 Big 12) vs. TCU  (2-1, 0-0)
When:  Saturday, September 22, 2018
Time:  3:30 PM CST
Venue:  Darrell K. Royal – Texas Memorial Stadium
Television: FOX
Line: Texas +3
Last Meeting:  TCU defeated Texas 24-27 in Fort Worth (11/4/2017)
All-time Series Record:  Texas leads TCU 62-25-1

Relevant Articles:

Texas is going to have to play a net mistake-free game today and win the turnover battle to come away with a W. This team still has a lot of work to do to get to where we all want them to be. I’m hopeful for a competitive outing from Texas and no sleepwalking through quarters. 

My question. Is this years TCU team better than last years? 24-7 in Ft Worth. What will it be in DKR?

Unless he has made drastic improvements, I don't expect him to play today.  He was "questionable" on Monday and upgraded to "available" on Thursday.  

• Sad
Reactions: primal defense
Tons of tempo from TCU to open up the game, which should be expected. Defense holds on a third and 3 and forced a 46 FG. 3-0 Frogs.

Barely hooked that kick left. Not sure I like the speed option call that got you behind the sticks either.