Welcome to the HornSports Forum

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our Texas Longhorns message board community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. shotime73

    Common Man Predictions – Week 6

    Louisville Iowa Missouri West Virginia NC State Oregon Houston LSU Georgia Pitt Texas-28 OU- 10..(And I'm guessing this score only because I've seen the way the defense has played. Hopefully the offense has reenergized from the bye week).
  2. shotime73

    GAME WEEK – Texas vs ou!

    If Simmons and company gets there way in this game I can see it happening
  3. shotime73

    The SEC thread

    I totally agree
  4. shotime73

    aggy thread

  5. shotime73

    aggy thread

  6. shotime73

    aggy thread

    😂
  7. shotime73

    The SEC thread

  8. shotime73

    *****GAME THREAD: No. 1 Texas Longhorns @ No. 14 Tennessee Volunteers*****

    I totally agree with you there. Let me also add that Lance Jackson played well as well.. despite a couple of the penalties that shouldn't have happened, otherwise he played pretty good. Offensive line really need to step it up..
  9. shotime73

    *****GAME THREAD: No. 1 Texas Longhorns @ No. 14 Tennessee Volunteers*****

    I'm going to need to take some Tylenol after watching this game. Collin Simmons need his tail whooped for that stupidity.. Defense came to play
  10. shotime73

    High School Football thread

    Have they lost there friggin minds?!!! Seriously?!!
  11. shotime73

    High School Football thread

    Yeah I expect Carthage to win by 2 TDs as well. The Gilmer/Sunnyvale game is going to be a barn burner.
  12. shotime73

    High School Football thread

    We got some interesting matchups.. Carthage vs West Orange Stark.. and Gilmer vs Sunnyvale
  13. shotime73

    The SEC thread

    And they get beat at home against Kentucky
  14. shotime73

    The SEC thread

    Oh absolutely
  15. shotime73

    The SEC thread

    Did anyone catch the ending of Vanderbilt/NC State game??? Like you can't make this stuff up!!!!. Lord have mercy
  16. shotime73

    High School Football thread

    Gilmer 64 Kilgore 43 That was a flat out track meet last night
Back
Top Bottom