Welcome to the HornSports Forum

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our Texas Longhorns message board community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. 63_Texas_1

    BYE WEEK – The Longhorns Clean Up The Mistakes

    Not sure where to post this. ESPN has article that OU is considering benching Mateer this week. Who Starts
  2. 63_Texas_1

    Common Man Predictions – Week 5

    Mizzou hosts aggy next week.
  3. 63_Texas_1

    High School Football thread

    Greed. The service I had, followed teams, now will cost if there are more than one team. I think $6.95 per month. Then for other services that had been previously received for free or what I was already paying would cost extra as an upgrade or a new subscription service. The new app was all...
  4. 63_Texas_1

    High School Football thread

    They just sent an email attempting to explain what happened. They try to spin the issue with half-heartedly saying the upgrade wasn't ready, but wanted to give it's customers a better experience. The president, in his email, admitted the upgrade wasn't ready. What they were trying to do with...
  5. 63_Texas_1

    High School Football thread

    Yes, mine too. In addition to wanting more money or should I say, attempting to extort money from the subscribers, the app doesn't work. Then there is a message within the app that states if you are having problems signing on, finding teams you follow, etc, contact them at an email address for...
  6. 63_Texas_1

    *****GAME THREAD: No. 1 Texas Longhorns @ No. 14 Tennessee Volunteers*****

    The second pass I have no idea. What I remembered on the first one was right before Arch threw the pass, he looked to his left. You could see the person holding the line marker 2-3 yards down field from where Arch threw the ball. I saw it on a replay. If that view is available (or still...
  7. 63_Texas_1

    BYE WEEK – The Longhorns Clean Up The Mistakes

    I saw that. I posted that right after it happened to see if anyone else saw it. Arch looked to his left and the person holding the marker. The person was 2-3 yards down field.
  8. 63_Texas_1

    Longhorn News/Discussion (Non-Recruiting)

    Because Mateer has four additional plays: Fumble, stumble, fart and fall.
  9. 63_Texas_1

    *****GAME THREAD: No. 1 Texas Longhorns @ No. 14 Tennessee Volunteers*****

    Agree on all points. ESPN is already running article and video of Colin and what he was mimicking.🙄 Short story when I rodeo. I was 15 and had wion a few high school rodeos. My uncle, my mentor, was going with me. He was like a father to me. He taught me a lot about riding. I mouth off with...
  10. 63_Texas_1

    The SEC thread

    John Mateer might get the game ball from Georgia. First half he has thrown two interceptions and and a slipped ball that was returned for a long TD. Correction: add a fumble that led to another Georgia score.
  11. 63_Texas_1

    The SEC thread

    Mateer. 😂 Ball slips out of his hand. Georgia returns ball 92 yards for a TD. Official score is 85 yards
  12. 63_Texas_1

    GAME WEEK – #1 Texas at #13 Tennessee

    Someone needs to remind Steve Spurrier about his late coaching at South Carolina and Redskins. They could barely beat a wet paper snack. He needs to go back to his retirement community and concentrate pickleball.
  13. 63_Texas_1

    *****GAME THREAD: No. 1 Texas Longhorns @ No. 14 Tennessee Volunteers*****

    Need to score TD. Put pressure on Tenn offense..
  14. 63_Texas_1

    *****GAME THREAD: No. 1 Texas Longhorns @ No. 14 Tennessee Volunteers*****

    Did anyone catch where the line marker was located? Arch looked at it. He was behind it, but the person holding the market didn't have it at the line of scrimmage.
  15. 63_Texas_1

    GAME WEEK – #1 Texas at #13 Tennessee

    After the game and all of the worrying, I recalled how Nick Saban would play a difficult game. The following week Alabama had a lesser opponent. It looked like Alabama regressed. The following weeks Alabama would kick it up a notch. I remember Tom Laundry's Cowboys did the same. In addition to...
  16. 63_Texas_1

    GAME WEEK – #1 Texas at #13 Tennessee

    Please be safe. Prayers for your area.
  17. 63_Texas_1

    GAME WEEK – #1 Texas at #13 Tennessee

    I try to take the high road, but this comes under the category "Whatever." 🙄
Back
Top Bottom