Welcome to the HornSports Forum

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our Texas Longhorns message board community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. texbound

    *****GAME THREAD: No. 1 Texas versus Oklahoma*****

    We have to have someone better at C than Robertson. He is the weak link. Teams constantly attack him and create pressure right in Arch's face. Not to mention the run game suffers. Stone absolutely abused him all game today. This OL is a major liability and it starts with him.
  2. texbound

    *****GAME THREAD: No. 1 Texas versus Oklahoma*****

    Awesome job all around. Awful game coming out of a bye week.
  3. texbound

    *****GAME THREAD: No. 1 Texas versus Oklahoma*****

    This is awful.
  4. texbound

    *****GAME THREAD: No. 1 Texas versus Oklahoma*****

    Letting them hang around and I don't like it.
  5. texbound

    *****GAME THREAD: No. 1 Texas versus Oklahoma*****

    But same result and I'll take it. Now go down and score and break them dammit.
  6. texbound

    *****GAME THREAD: No. 1 Texas versus Oklahoma*****

    I don't like the way this is trending. Defense is great. O is pedestrian and STs are piss poor
  7. texbound

    aggy thread

    Aggies are done. Usually happens in November, but Aggie is overachieving this year. Please keep Elko. Anyone in their class to go after?
  8. texbound

    GAME WEEK – Texas vs ou!

    Been waiting and waiting and waiting
  9. texbound

    GAME WEEK – Texas vs ou!

    Saw he is listed as out now and so is Fasusi.
  10. texbound

    GAME WEEK – Texas vs ou!

    Hopefully by halftime
  11. texbound

    GAME WEEK – Texas vs ou!

    Texas is away this year.
  12. texbound

    GAME WEEK – Texas vs ou!

    Sucks. I've been waiting all season to see a Simmons, Terry, Jackson pass rush. Stupid turf toe. Also, anyone know what is up with Locket? I was expecting some things from him this year. I know he didn't travel with the team to Knoxville and now it says doubtful on the injury report...
  13. texbound

    GAME WEEK – Texas vs ou!

    Texas better come with a proper amount of respect for OU and think of this team as a formidable opponent. I remember Texas beating OU when they absolutely had zero reason to even be in the game with them. Rivalry games are a different animal.
  14. texbound

    2027 Recruiting Thread

    Cooper and LWC backfield sounds awesome going forward. Now get the inside online right. Camara and Turntine might be the bookends.
  15. texbound

    2027 Recruiting Thread

    Sark better fix the offense or big time talent will be hard to come by. They really need to make Cam Coleman a focal point.
  16. texbound

    BYE WEEK – The Longhorns Clean Up The Mistakes

    Here's what IT wrote about the offense during this bye week... "The offense is getting “ticked off Sark” this week, which should come as no surprise. We know they’re self-scouting and already realize there are things they could have done better with setting protections. They knew that on the...
  17. texbound

    BYE WEEK – The Longhorns Clean Up The Mistakes

    On the first throw Arch did, the marker was moved up 2 yards and the only reason I knew it was an illegal forward pass was because on the TV added black LOS. I've worked HS football games on the chains and I've always been told the marker must stay put and can't move until the ref says to.
  18. texbound

    aggy thread

    This cracked me up. Getting whooped at home a lower Kentucky team and can't think of anything else to do but Horns down. That right there shows they're pathetic, small and Texas is living rent free in their heads. God bless them.
  19. texbound

    Longhorn News/Discussion (Non-Recruiting)

    This, this right here. Coleman should have 5-7 catches per game. I don't care if those are deep shots, underneath, fades or what. He should be targeted at least 10 times a game. I'm not saying he is J. Smith at OSU, but his talent level is up there. Wingo is great with the ball in space...
  20. texbound

    Longhorn News/Discussion (Non-Recruiting)

    We all get on Sark for the way the offense is working or not working, but I will give him some props for Muschamp. Texas had a good defense last year and prior, but Sark made the proper call to make this defense elite. Now if they can figure out how to make the offense efficient then this team...
Back
Top Bottom