Welcome to the HornSports Forum

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our Texas Longhorns message board community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. texbound

    GAME WEEK – Texas vs ou!

    Sucks. I've been waiting all season to see a Simmons, Terry, Jackson pass rush. Stupid turf toe. Also, anyone know what is up with Locket? I was expecting some things from him this year. I know he didn't travel with the team to Knoxville and now it says doubtful on the injury report...
  2. texbound

    GAME WEEK – Texas vs ou!

    Texas better come with a proper amount of respect for OU and think of this team as a formidable opponent. I remember Texas beating OU when they absolutely had zero reason to even be in the game with them. Rivalry games are a different animal.
  3. texbound

    2027 Recruiting Thread

    Cooper and LWC backfield sounds awesome going forward. Now get the inside online right. Camara and Turntine might be the bookends.
  4. texbound

    2027 Recruiting Thread

    Sark better fix the offense or big time talent will be hard to come by. They really need to make Cam Coleman a focal point.
  5. texbound

    BYE WEEK – The Longhorns Clean Up The Mistakes

    Here's what IT wrote about the offense during this bye week... "The offense is getting “ticked off Sark” this week, which should come as no surprise. We know they’re self-scouting and already realize there are things they could have done better with setting protections. They knew that on the...
  6. texbound

    BYE WEEK – The Longhorns Clean Up The Mistakes

    On the first throw Arch did, the marker was moved up 2 yards and the only reason I knew it was an illegal forward pass was because on the TV added black LOS. I've worked HS football games on the chains and I've always been told the marker must stay put and can't move until the ref says to.
  7. texbound

    aggy thread

    This cracked me up. Getting whooped at home a lower Kentucky team and can't think of anything else to do but Horns down. That right there shows they're pathetic, small and Texas is living rent free in their heads. God bless them.
  8. texbound

    Longhorn News/Discussion (Non-Recruiting)

    This, this right here. Coleman should have 5-7 catches per game. I don't care if those are deep shots, underneath, fades or what. He should be targeted at least 10 times a game. I'm not saying he is J. Smith at OSU, but his talent level is up there. Wingo is great with the ball in space...
  9. texbound

    Longhorn News/Discussion (Non-Recruiting)

    We all get on Sark for the way the offense is working or not working, but I will give him some props for Muschamp. Texas had a good defense last year and prior, but Sark made the proper call to make this defense elite. Now if they can figure out how to make the offense efficient then this team...
  10. texbound

    The SEC thread

    Those were before this weekends games. UGA does have an easy schedule compared to other teams (not Miami or Texas Tech). Personally, I think UGA should #1 in all polls, ND #2 and Texas #3.
  11. texbound

    *****GAME THREAD: No. 1 Texas Longhorns @ No. 14 Tennessee Volunteers*****

    I 100% agree with this. Arch gets in a good rhythm hitting swings and underneath routes. Sure, take a shot every now and then, but simplify his brain a little. Also, sprinkle in a little zone read keeper for him.
  12. texbound

    *****GAME THREAD: No. 1 Texas Longhorns @ No. 14 Tennessee Volunteers*****

    I can't remember seeing a player convulse like that before on the field. That was bad and could have significant impacts for a while. Moore might be done for the year. Similar to David Ash hanging it up.
  13. texbound

    The SEC thread

    All co.plaining aside, today was a good day. Texas wins, ousux loses, atm loses and just to cap it off, Lincoln Riley and USC lose. I'll take 8 more of those please.
  14. texbound

    *****GAME THREAD: No. 1 Texas Longhorns @ No. 14 Tennessee Volunteers*****

    True, but I only hope Texas has circled that game knowing that is the one that stopped them from the playoffs.
  15. texbound

    *****GAME THREAD: No. 1 Texas Longhorns @ No. 14 Tennessee Volunteers*****

    Agree on Cooper and Bishop. I'm also wondering where Locket and McCutcheon are in this offense? I was really expecting a little more involvement from Locket this year.
  16. texbound

    *****GAME THREAD: No. 1 Texas Longhorns @ No. 14 Tennessee Volunteers*****

    Holy crap Baron, it's like you and I share the same brain. I just told my son that last year at this time Texas had 2 losses and this year they now have a cushion because of the OSU and Tenn wins (Tenn and UF are the same thing in my book). Plus, they don't have to go to UGA this year. So...
  17. texbound

    *****GAME THREAD: No. 1 Texas Longhorns @ No. 14 Tennessee Volunteers*****

    One final thing, I don't know why this offense goes away from the swing passes and underneath throws. Arch seems get in a rhythm and that opens the run game. Too many times against UTSA and Tenn, Texas was predictable on 1st down and Tenn would run blitz and put them behind the sticks. Change...
  18. texbound

    *****GAME THREAD: No. 1 Texas Longhorns @ No. 14 Tennessee Volunteers*****

    In today's game, Robertson got absolutely whipped all game. Texas has to have a better option at C. Sikorski was ok, and Baker had some issues, but he is still learning. Goosby and Siani are solid, but this OL is as good as your weakest link and that is Robertson, imo. Too much penetration...
  19. texbound

    *****GAME THREAD: No. 1 Texas Longhorns @ No. 14 Tennessee Volunteers*****

    I'm fairly certain they did it quickly. The clock was previously at 51 seconds. At least, that is what I saw.
  20. texbound

    *****GAME THREAD: No. 1 Texas Longhorns @ No. 14 Tennessee Volunteers*****

    Ugly, ugly win, but still a road win against a ranked SEC team. Compared to last year's Florida's loss, I will take it.
Back
Top Bottom