Welcome to the HornSports Forum

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our Texas Longhorns message board community.

SignUp Now!

Recent content by oldhorn2

  1. oldhorn2

    BYE WEEK – The Longhorns Clean Up The Mistakes

    On Arch going past the LOS twice and then passing.....I read somewhere that the lines crew was moving the LOS marker both times that happened. I also saw on that last On sides kickoff play....well on the first one where Sark called a timeout....Sark went over to the ref and was saying something...
  2. oldhorn2

    *****GAME THREAD: No. 1 Texas Longhorns @ No. 14 Tennessee Volunteers*****

    that pissing gig he did was all the money he pissed away from future endorsement income.....hard lesson.
  3. oldhorn2

    GAME WEEK – #1 Texas at #13 Tennessee

    Dee you know I have always thought of you as one of the best posters on this forum. Again, I say bravo!....You have nailed it. I have always been amazed that some folks opinion is sought after when they say the stupidest things imaginable.....Hiding true game plan?.....tricking the...
  4. oldhorn2

    *****GAME THREAD: No.1 Ohio State Buckeyes @ No. 4 Texas Longhorns*****

    One question I have after rewatching the game......on the play just before we scored the winning touchdown, the ball was fumbled...at least it looked like a fumble. What happened?....was it whistled dead?... I never heard what happened.
  5. oldhorn2

    *****GAME THREAD: No.1 Texas Longhorns vs. UTSA Roadrunners*****

    Bill Parcels said.....a win is ugly for exactly one day....
  6. oldhorn2

    GAME WEEK – UTSA at Texas

    Baron....dont get the idea I dont want Wingo in there.... I know he is special......however....he is officially on notice that if he does not start finishing those magnificent plays he makes, I will (along with his agent) be mighty pissed off to the highest extent of pisstivity.
  7. oldhorn2

    GAME WEEK – UTSA at Texas

    These guys are , in college, making huge money. With great talent comes with great responsibility! ...If he cant catch it, lets just call him Burt and go to the next guy....
  8. oldhorn2

    GAME WEEK – UTSA at Texas

    Honeestly I dont care how high he was rated in HS....I just want our starters to catch the damned ball....
  9. oldhorn2

    GAME WEEK – UTSA at Texas

    You know Baron?....I just cant feel that way. Wingo in indeed special. Thas why I just cant get over him not finishing plays that a jag could do easily. He has the ungodly talent to get open....then screws it up with a flub non catch. I sometimes think we should just use him as a decoy to clear...
  10. oldhorn2

    GAME WEEK – UTSA at Texas

    Wingo needs to lesrn to catch the ball.period.... I was elated that at halftime someone pointed out to Arch that Mosley had been wide open over the middle all game long....Arch once took a sack while Mosley was running free from sideline to sideline.....do we have anyone in the press box...
  11. oldhorn2

    GAME WEEK – Ohio State at Texas

    Does OSU have an indoor practice field? Havnt they been under a huge heat wave for a few weeks?.... They may have been practicing in hotter conditions than we have..... I hope I am completely misguided.
  12. oldhorn2

    Texas Longhorns Fall Camp 2026

    ....so what is the worst news we could hear other than Manning abducted by aliens?.....yep.....Goosby with a knee injury.....non contact one at that.....we will hear MRI results sometime today I guess..... Doom!
  13. oldhorn2

    Texas Longhorns Fall Camp 2026

    Yeah....Baron did not say that....I was the one with the poor math skills....How was I to know 20 minus 6 was 14?
  14. oldhorn2

    Texas Longhorns Fall Camp 2026

    Yeah.....that means 75% from inside 40 yds....13 yyds in for xpoints....not stellar....
Back
Top Bottom