Mark Cuban at it again..

beevomav

V.I.P.
Jul 12, 2011
uspw_6932796_crop_exact.jpg

On ESPN 103.3 Dallas, Cuban said the following:

If you look at their payroll, even if Dwight (Howard) comes back, you’ve got to ask the question: Should they amnesty Kobe?
The Lakers were not amused and have filed a complaint with the league. Fines to follow because we all know you can't say anything about a team the league protects.

Mark said what he said because the Lakers are going to be in salary cap hell next season when Kobe is scheduled to make $30 million a year. The true impact comes when the luxury tax is added at 2-1, meaning Kobe true cost is going to be a staggering $90 million.

Amnesty would save the team $60 million in 2013. It's none of Cuban's business but I will still smile knowing the Lakers will be on the hook.

MFFL

Gotta love Cuban. Dude doesn't hold back at all. Plus, the Lakers are pretty much a train wreck right now.

I still cringe when the league owned New Orleans team tried to give Chris Paul to the Lakers. The other owners, having enough of David Stern's bullshit, protested and they killed the deal. So to make amends they orchestrated a trade of Dwight Howard to LA LA land. No wonder Dr Buss turned the Lakers into a great team. With friends like the NBA commissioner on their side they always come out with a deal.

Hate, hate, hate the Lakers..