2023-24 Transfer Portal Thread (PORTAL CLOSED)

Poor kid ended up making a terrible choice.

I remember the staff was not impressed when he de-committed during a Texas game.

• Wow
Reactions: Sirhornsalot

If Coach Sanders is to believed, he hasn't been putting in the time and effort required to succeed.

Maybe a fresh start is what he needs, but I will be surprised if the staff decides he is worth the risk.

IT reported earlier this morning that the staff has already had "the talk" with a few guys about their standing on the roster.

They weren't given names.

Per IT, a source feels confident in Texas landing TCU DT Damonic Williams.

He's visiting Oklahoma this weekend, but they aren't sure that program can do what it takes to land him.

Nahlin mentioned he has spoken to people who believe Sark will grab all three DTs, but he's not confident enough on that yet.

• Love
Reactions: Sirhornsalot
If Coach Sanders is to believed, he hasn't been putting in the time and effort required to succeed.

Maybe a fresh start is what he needs, but I will be surprised if the staff decides he is worth the risk.
Dude was the #1 DB recruit in the 2023 class. Certainly worth a look to find out if he's willing to work. Maybe he thought DBs were going to get lots of personal attention from Coach Sanders which perhaps isn't the case considering all of his head coaching responsibilities. Or maybe Colorado is indeed the dumpster fire it appears to be and he wants to get into a quality program.

Dude was the #1 DB recruit in the 2023 class. Certainly worth a look to find out if he's willing to work. Maybe he thought DBs were going to get lots of personal attention from Coach Sanders which perhaps isn't the case considering all of his head coaching responsibilities. Or maybe Colorado is indeed the dumpster fire it appears to be and he wants to get into a quality program.

I think you are selling the Colorado coaches short if you don't think they work hard to get the most out of their players.

Given his obvious sky high cieling, it's definitely worth kicking the tires. I know Sark puts a high priority on guys that fit his culture of hard work and team. Maybe some due diligence will show something different, but If you believe what has been said about him, then he doesn't sound like a good fit.