Texas junior defensive back Holton Hill has been suspended for the remainder of the 2017 season for a violation of team rules, HornSports confirmed through the University. Hill will be permitted to continue working out with the his teammates, but will not be permitted to participate in any games.
The specifics of which team rule was violated have not been made public.
Hill had two interceptions on the season, both of which were returned for touchdowns.
His suspension leaves a huge void in the Texas secondary.
- Get to know the Red Raider offense (by Jameson McCausland) November 21, 2017
- LUCKY BREAK: Ryan Bridges breaks down WVU Film November 21, 2017
- Condensed replay of WV game November 21, 2017
- Friday Night Lights – Playoffs Rd 2 November 21, 2017
- Interesting take aways from Herman media November 21, 2017