The Texas Longhorns (4-4, 3-2) will face the TCU Horned Frogs at Amon G. Carter Stadium in Fort Worth on Saturday evening. TCU (#10 AP, #12 Coaches Poll, #8 College Football Playoff Ranking) has beaten Texas three-straight, including a 31-9 victory last season in Austin. Texas is 2-0 in conference road games this season, while TCU maintains an undefeated record at home this season.
TCU head coach Gary Patterson holds a 19-0 record at home when playing as a Top-10 ranked team by the Associated Press. The Horned Frogs are currently ranked #10 in the latest AP Poll.
A win by the Longhorns would propel the team to a 5-4 overall record, leaving them one win shy of bowl eligibility. Texas hosts Kansas next weekend in Austin and has remaining games against West Virginia (11/18 – Morgantown, WV) and Texas Tech (11/25 – Austin, TX).
Texas Longhorns (4-4, 3-2) vs. TCU Horned Frogs (7-1, 4-1)
When: Saturday, November 3, 2017
Kickoff: 6:15 pm
Venue: Amon G. Carter Stadium
Location: Fort Worth, Texas
Current Line: TCU -7.5
Series Record: Texas leads TCU 62-24-1
Last meeting: TCU beat Texas 31-9 (11/25/2016, Austin, TX)
- Grading the Offense: Texas vs. Baylor
- Grading the Defense: Texas vs. Baylor
- Baylor Film Review: Clearing the Trap Game
- Get to know the TCU Offense
- Get to Know the TCU Defense/Special Teams
- Texas Longhorns Depth Chart vs. TCU
- Staff Predictions – Texas vs. TCU
- *****Game Discussion*****