Texas Longhorns (3-3, 2-2) vs. Baylor Bears (0-7, 0-4)
The Texas Longhorns head north on Interstate 35 to face the Baylor Bears in an 11:00 am conference matchup on Saturday at McLane Stadium in Waco . Texas has lost 2-straight games (Oklahoma and Oklahoma State), while Baylor is reeling from 7-straight losses and in search of their first win of the season.
Texas quarterback Sam Ehlinger has been going through concussion protocol this week after suffering an injury in the Oklahoma State game and did not make the trip to Waco. Sophmore Shane Buechele will get the start under center for the Longhorns, who will be without center Zach Shackelford, who also did not travel with the team.
The Longhorns have beaten the Bears 2-straight and look to extend the streak to three on Saturday.
When: Saturday, October 28, 2017
Time: 11:01 AM Kickoff
Location: Waco, TX
Venue: McLane Stadium
Line: Texas (-9.5)
All-time series record: Texas leads Baylor 76-4-26
Last Meeting: Texas defeated Baylor 35-34 (October 29, 2016 – Austin, OK)
- Texas vs. Baylor Game Preview
- Get to Know Baylor: Special Teams/Defense
- OSU Film Review -Winning Impossible: Concussion Protocol
- Get to Know Baylor: Offense
- Texas vs. Baylor Game Thread
- LSU bats come alive as Texas drops series opener, 13-4 February 24, 2018
- Help me first trip to Austin is for usc game February 23, 2018
- *****GAME THREAD - TEXAS vs. OKLAHOMA STATE***** February 23, 2018
- ****Official Texas vs LSU Weekend Baseball Series Thread*** February 23, 2018
- Two Texas Players Named In Yahoo CBB Corruption Report February 23, 2018