Texas quarterback Sam Ehlinger missed practice on Sunday due to an injury sustained in the Oklahoma State game. Per the university, Ehlinger, along with center Zach Shackelford, are being further evaluated by the Texas medical staff for head-related injuries. The university’s statement corresponds with what HornSports heard earlier on Sunday regarding Ehlinger’s status from a source.
Redshirt freshman WR Reggie Hemphill-Mapps also did not practice with the team on Sunday due to a knee injury he sustained in Saturday’s game.
Ehlinger has started five games this season, which is the fourth-most in school history by a true freshman.
Texas (3-4, 2-2) travels to Waco this week to face the winless Baylor Bears (0-7, 0-4) on Saturday.
- 3 thoughts following Texas' series win against ULL February 19, 2018
- Burnt Ends: Junior Day Edition (Jameson McCausland) February 19, 2018
- A Request, Please February 18, 2018
- Texas Baseball 2018 February 18, 2018
- Todd's walk-off blast lifts Baseball to 5-3 comeback win February 18, 2018