Texas quarterback Sam Ehlinger missed practice on Sunday due to an injury sustained in the Oklahoma State game. Per the university, Ehlinger, along with center Zach Shackelford, are being further evaluated by the Texas medical staff for head-related injuries. The university’s statement corresponds with what HornSports heard earlier on Sunday regarding Ehlinger’s status from a source.
Redshirt freshman WR Reggie Hemphill-Mapps also did not practice with the team on Sunday due to a knee injury he sustained in Saturday’s game.
Ehlinger has started five games this season, which is the fourth-most in school history by a true freshman.
Texas (3-4, 2-2) travels to Waco this week to face the winless Baylor Bears (0-7, 0-4) on Saturday.
- Get to know the Red Raider offense (by Jameson McCausland) November 21, 2017
- LUCKY BREAK: Ryan Bridges breaks down WVU Film November 21, 2017
- Condensed replay of WV game November 21, 2017
- Friday Night Lights – Playoffs Rd 2 November 21, 2017
- Interesting take aways from Herman media November 21, 2017