The Texas Longhorns (1-1, 0-0) will face the USC Trojans (2-0, 0-0), the sixth meeting between the two teams, at the Los Angeles Coliseum today at 7:30 pm. Texas looks to carry their momentum from the 56-0 win over San Jose State last weekend and win its second straight game, in the team’s first road contest of the season. USC, ranked #4 in the country, holds a 2-0 record after defeating Western Michigan in the season opener, and dismantling #14 Stanford at the Coliseum last weekend. The two teams last met in the 2005 BCS National Championship Game in which the Longhorns prevailed 41-38.
Texas coach Tom Herman boasts impressive career numbers against ranked opponents as a head coach, with a perfect 6-0 record against ranked opponents, including a 3-0 record against Top-10 opponents.
Texas Longhorns vs. USC Trojans
Date: Saturday, September 16th, 2017
Time: 7:30 PM CST
Venue: Los Angeles Coliseum
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Relevant Articles and Information:
- Staff Predictions – Texas vs. San Jose State
- The Line: Trojans favored by more than two touchdowns over Longhorns
- Get to know USC: Offense
- Texas – USC: Can the Longhorns pull off the upset?
- Get to know USC: Defense/Special Teams
- Texas falls to Oklahoma State in series opener, 6-1 March 24, 2018
- ***Oklahoma State vs Texas Series Thread*** March 23, 2018
- UT Baseball RPI/SOS March 22, 2018
- Jacob Young to transfer from hoops program March 22, 2018
- Pierce discusses strong start to conference play, upcoming series against OSU March 21, 2018